Xorbit
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

TEAM Members

Xorbit :: Xorbit :: Xorbit

Ir para baixo

TEAM Members Empty TEAM Members

Mensagem por k0d Sáb Fev 13, 2021 7:46 pm

This FAQ contains everything there is to know about team members in the universes.

When team members are mentioned, only those are meant who have a function (rights) in this universe.

1. Can I attack team members?
Yes. But you give them the right to attack you too. §1.2.1 ( Rules for GOs and SGOs ). You are not allowed to use any information from the GO menu. So you're like a normal gamer.

2. What do team members do in the universe?
They play along as normal, except that they do not attack active players on their own. But they are allowed to farm inactive ones. When playing, you also have to adhere to certain rules: rules for GOs and SGOs.
In addition to playing along, they are there for the players. They process support tickets, monitor the game and even ensure that the rules are followed. 3. When do I register with a team member? If you have had a bug (e.g. loss of raw material due to a bug) or have to report something (e.g. temporary shared internet use). If you've found a bug in the game itself, it belongs in the forum. 4. How do I register with a team member? For the sake of clarity and so that all team members know everything, no support is provided via private message, but only via support ticket. further can follow
k0d
k0d
ADMINISTRADOR
ADMINISTRADOR

https://xorbit.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Xorbit :: Xorbit :: Xorbit

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos