Xorbit
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

FLEETSAVE FAQ

Xorbit :: Xorbit :: Xorbit

Ir para baixo

FLEETSAVE FAQ Empty FLEETSAVE FAQ

Mensagem por k0d Sáb Fev 13, 2021 7:50 pm

This FAQ describes how you can save your fleet.

1. When will my fleet be visible in the phalanx?
In principle, only planets can be phalanxed at first.
This means that the start or destination planet can be scanned and your fleet will be seen there.
Moons and debris fields cannot be scanned.
A stationing flight that was canceled is also not visible.

2. How do I hide my fleet if I don't have a moon?
There is a possibility without a moon. You send a fleet with the mission to station from planet A to planet B. If you then see that your fleet is intercepted on planet B, then you simply pull them back. The fleet that is flying back is then displayed neither on the start nor on the destination planet.

3. How do I hide my fleet with the moon?
As long as you are not approaching a planet, your fleet cannot be seen. That means:
moon - moon,
moon - debris field,
moon - expedition,
moon - colonization
are not visible.

4. Stop at Allianz colleagues
As an alliance, you can all keep the same amount of time with a colleague and collect a fleet that is so strong that no one can get through. Stopping fleets can only be withdrawn from 08/08/12 during the stopping time, so the timing has to be right.
However, this planet should be kept an eye on with its own phalanx in the event of an attack. If this is the case you either have to increase your fleets / defenses or withdraw all of them.

5. Are the techniques from 2.), 3.) and 4.) 100% safe?
No. There is no 100% secure save method.
In 2.) an opponent can scan you continuously and then calculate, as soon as your fleet is no longer visible, when it will be back on the starting planet. However, this involves a lot of effort and is usually not accurate to the second. So there is still a short time to send his fleet away again.
With 3.) your opponent can destroy your moon. Your fleet will then be changed to the planet, which makes it scannable (only from 0.8.12).
With 4.) Several players can join forces to attack and try to destroy your fleet and defenses.

6. Long term saves
To keep a fleet in flight for as long as possible, there is a particularly slow ship, the Star Destroyer (not in all universities), the Death Star, the Colony Ship and the Recycler are quite slow ships.
With this ship, combined with 5% speed and the greatest possible distance from galaxies, flight times of over a day can be achieved. If you only want several hours or minutes, you should only fly over several systems in your own galaxy.
The easiest way to save a long time is on an expedition. The expedition will not be charged until the time is up. For example, you can set the expedition time to 20 hours and then withdraw your fleet after 19 hours and 59 minutes.
The higher your expedition technique, the longer you can save this way.
So if you fly to a foreign galaxy for an expedition with 5%, you quickly have 30 hours simply + the hours of the expedition + 30 hours back. Here you should then possibly. but rather set to 10% or 20%. otherwise you fly 80 hours.

7. What is the best technique?
In my opinion, moon - moon stationing is the best. But moon colonization (although you already have the maximum number of planets) is a good technique.
As an alternative to point 2 (without moon), I also like to fly from the planet to the expedition (with 100%) and choose several hours there, if someone wants to intercept me, I just pull back and be back on my planet within a few minutes.
By and large, they are all very successful. In order not to become too predictable, it is best to change your save art occasionally.
k0d
k0d
ADMINISTRADOR
ADMINISTRADOR

https://xorbit.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

FLEETSAVE FAQ Empty Re: FLEETSAVE FAQ

Mensagem por k0d Sáb Fev 13, 2021 7:52 pm

3.1. Safe saving from the moon by colonizing
The prerequisite is that you have already colonized all planets you can, so that you do not create a new planet when you colonize.
Now you can send your fleet with all resources together with a colony ship to an empty position in a system.
Once there, the colonists try to colonize the planet, but realize that they cannot. Thus, all ships return to the departure / exit moon.
In the galaxy view, you will not be able to determine whether you have tried to colonize.

3.2. Safe save from the moon by removing debris fields
With this method you should often change the target coordinates and not save on your own debris fields or neighboring systems as often.
You should also fly to "invisible" debris fields from players in vacation mode or inactive players who have no defenses on their planets / moons, at least where you want to go.
To protect yourself a little better, you can still use the so-called shadow fleet technology.
That means sending a few recyclers in one or more fleets to the target rubble field. Then you pack the main fleet in your own fleet for dismantling in between. And last but not least, you send a few recyclers afterwards.
If you are a little more careful, you divide your fleet into several moons and not only send them in a large fleet to a rubble field, but also split them up into two or three smaller fleets, which you in turn separate from small recycling fleets can save this debris field.

Such a Sava fleet constellation could look like this:
Fleet 1: 2 recyclers
Fleet 2: 4 recyclers
Fleet 3: 1st part of the main fleet
Fleet 4: 3 recyclers
Fleet 5: 2nd part of the main fleet
Fleet 6: 5 recyclers
Fleet 7: 3rd part of the main fleet
Fleet 8: 2 recyclers
Fleet 9: 2 recyclers

The reason why you should cover up your Sava fleet in this way is as follows:
Just because you are approaching the invisible debris field of a player in vacation mode or an inactive one does not mean that you cannot shoot a new, visible debris field there.
The player can come out of vacation mode at any time and it could be that with the help of the fleet that is stopped, you can shoot a visible field of debris even with inactive people (if the conditions are met).
If you know or suspect the rubble field you are saving on, you can observe this and deduce from the dismantling inspection when the fleet including the recycler will be back.
The method of intercepting players from the save is very time-consuming and only feasible if you have observed the player for a long time and know his save behavior.
k0d
k0d
ADMINISTRADOR
ADMINISTRADOR

https://xorbit.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Xorbit :: Xorbit :: Xorbit

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos